REGULATIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES ON THE PATIENT PORTAL
§1. General Provisions
Service Provider – Centrum Terapii Dialog sp. z o.o., sp.j., ul. Stryjeńskich 19/18U, 02-791 Warszawa
Patient Portal – the website operated by the Service Provider at: https://portalpacjenta.psychiatrzy.warszawa.pl
Regulations – these regulations governing the services provided electronically by the Service Provider
User – a natural person having full legal capacity to make acts in the law, who (i) has registered on the website, or (ii) has made an appointment with a Specialist by via the Patient Portal
Specialist – an employee of the Service Provider who is a doctor / psychologist / therapist or any other person not mentioned above that performs acts in the scope of health services, provides health care or medical services.
Registration – the process of creating an Account
Account – an entry in the Patient Portal’s database concerning Users or which
results in access to specific Services
Service – a service provided electronically consisting of sending and receiving data by means of public ICT systems at the individual request of the client – User without the physical presence of the client.
§2. Terms and Conditions
1. The Service Provider will provide Services including:
– providing access to the search engine for available appointment dates with Specialists cooperating with the DIALOG Therapy Centre
– making it possible to book an appointment with specialists cooperating with the DIALOG Therapy Centre
– making it possible to fill out consent forms needed to deliver medical records online
– making it possible to order medical records from the DIALOG Therapy Centre
– providing access to codes for e-prescriptions and recommendations
2. Access to all services provided on the Patient Portal is free of charge.
3. Booking appointments with a Specialist requires providing your first name, last name, phone number and PESEL number,
4. All Users can book an appointment with a Specialist on the Patient Portal provided that verification of the User’s cell phone number can be made by entering the code that is sent to the phone number provided by the User each time an appointment is made.
5. Booking an appointment with a Specialist is possible only in the case that the User has expressed explicit consent for the Service Provider to process his/her personal data concerning his/her health condition (Art. 9 (2)(a) of Regulation 679/2016 of GDPR) and to share that personal data with a selected Specialist. The Service Provider informs that failure to provide consent to process the User’s personal data precludes the possibility of making appointments on the Patient Portal.
6. The User creates an account on the Patient Portal by making an appointment in the system. For the purposes of Registration, the User fills out the form available at: https://portalpacjenta.psychiatrzy.warszawa.pl/pl/register
providing the following information: First name, last name, phone number, e-mail address and PESEL number.
7. When registering, the User creates a password needed to log into the system.
8. After logging into the system, the User will be able to book appointments, view previous appointments, cancel and pay for appointments.
9. The Service Provider ensures the User access to his/her personal information and the possibility to correct and supplement it on their Patient Portal account or by contacting the DIALOG Therapy Centre’s Patient Service Department.
10. The User is responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her password to the Profile. The Service Provider is not liable for unauthorized access to a User’s Account resulting from a third party accessing the password. In the event of suspicion that a password has been disclosed to a third party, the User undertakes to change his/her password immediately or contact the Service Provider for this purpose.
11. The Service Provider will make every effort to ensure the proper operation of the Service and assist in solving problems related to its functioning.
12. The User is able to make payments for all his/her appointments on the Patient Portal.
13. Remote appointments (so-called “online” or “telephone consultations”) must be paid for on the Patient Portal (by transfer, Blik or credit card) no later than 5 p.m. on the day preceding the appointment. In the event of non-payment on the day preceding the scheduled appointment, the Patient will receive an SMS reminding him/her of the requirement to make a pre-payment. In the event of non-payment, the appointment will be removed from the system (in the case of therapeutic contracts, non-payment or cancelling appointments contrary to the provisions contained in the contract results in the Patient bearing the cost of the appointment).
14. Remote appointments (so-called “online”) booked after the pre-payment period (referred to in Section 13) must be paid immediately after booking on the Patient Portal (transfer, Blik, credit card).
15. In the case of paying for remote appointments, the User declares that if the paid appointment will not take place at the set time due to the User’s absence or due to technical issues on the User’s side (e.g. no Skype account, not logging onto Skype at the set time, no Internet access) – the User is not entitled to a refund for the appointment.
16. When booking a remote appointment, the User or Service Provider are obliged to use video and/or audio equipment. The equipment is to ensure a good quality connection. The User declares that he/she possesses the appropriate devices, software and Internet connection that enables him/her to use the service.
17. Patient appointments are booked for a specific date and time. Due to their specific nature, appointments with a specialist may be extended. As a result, we request that Patients reserve additional time if they have to wait due to an extended appointment. Thank you for your understanding.
18. The User accepts the fact that appointments booked on the Portal may not take place in exceptional circumstances due to technical issues. In such cases, a person representing the Service Provider (Patient Service Department) will contact the User and set up another time for the appointment.
19. Reservations, comments, suggestions and errors on the website may be directed in written form to: email@example.com
20. All matters not regulated in the Regulations shall be governed by the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means, the Act on Copyright and Related Rights and the Polish Civil Code.
§3. Opinions published on www.psychiatrzy.warszawa.pl
1. Opinions must be approved prior to publication.
2. All opinions are placed on our website www.psychiatrzy.warszawa.pl
3. Opinions are not published only in the event that the Service Provider or another person considers its content a violation of their rights, personal rights, decency, feelings, morality, the principles of fair competition, legally protected secrets or that the opinion does not describe the events concerning the Service Provider.